We are an inclusive school in Fulham that serves a diverse and exciting community. The children are at the centre of all our work and we value the contribution each and every child makes. We are proud of the positive partnership between children, parents, staff and the community that makes our school such a special place.
Our creative curriculum is engaging and stimulating. Our talented staff generate a wealth of positive learning opportunities for all. Our children thrive through quality interactions which extend their knowledge. They make links between areas of learning and travel beyond the classroom to extend their experience, perspectives and understanding.
We aim for them to acquire an intellectual curiosity that supports their journey into becoming lifelong learners.
We believe that children learn best when they feel safe, happy, and are valued. We prioritise their social and emotional education through developing self-esteem, respect and tolerance for all.
We aim to provide our pupils with the skills to live in modern Britain as responsible citizens who understand themselves, their world and their place in it.
Our strong values-based approach is captured in our vision statement which defines our common ground as a school community:
- We put children at the heart of everything we do achieving their safety, happiness and progress as learners underpins every aspect of our work
- We set high standards with high expectations of, and aspirations for, all children
- We support and challenge every child ensuring high quality teaching helps to overcome barriers to learning, and through building (and re-building) children’s self-belief enable them to achieve their potential
- We value individuals ensuring that every child receives an education that’s tailored to their needs, and where enjoyment and achievement walk hand-in-hand
- We enable children to shine giving them the opportunities, responsibility and trust needed to learn for themselves, and explore/use their talents
- We build bridges between children, parents, families and communities and work in partnership with others for the benefit of children
- We celebrate core values such as excellence, responsibility, respect, determination, independence, unity and trust as expressions of our school ethos
I hope you enjoy visiting our website. We welcome visits to the school which may be booked through the school office.