School Gateway – (our online payment system)
Normand Croft takes payments via ‘School Gateway’. This means you will need to create an online account or download the school gateway app on your phone. Click on the link to access it and create an account.
Before the app can be downloaded, your child must be registered at Normand Croft and the school must hold a valid email address.
Here is a list of payments and other communication you will have access to via your School Gateway account:
- Purchase and pay for school uniform
- Pay for school dinners – weekly or monthly. This will only be for nursery pupils who are not entitled to free school meals (£2.40 per meal).
- Pay for Breakfast Club – 8.00 – 8.55am (Mon – Fri, £5 daily fee). Families must first book the session at the school’s office, then pay for the session via School Gateway.
Please Note: There is a free breakfast club for pupils from Reception up to Yr 6 from 8.30am Mon-Friday – entrance on Bramber Rd
- Pay for and give consent (if required) for school visits.
- Consent to your child walking home alone (only applies to children in year 5 & 6)
Our extended day/ after school provision is provided at Sir John Lillie (SJL), another primary school, approximately a 3 minute walk from our site. Follow this link to book a session https://www.sirjohnlillieprimary.co.uk/play-centre/ . Normand Croft provide a walking bus to take registered pupils to SJL but your child must be collected from SJL.